Do you need keyword research services?
Knowing the best keywords to use for organic SEO marketing or even for PPC (Pay Per Click campaigns) is not that easy and many businesses will fall flat on their faces when they try to do this themselves. Finding the right keywords for search engines or ads is something that requires a huge amount of experience and also a lot of in depth research. Understanding keywords and SEO is something that many try to achieve through reading what is available online but the area is so fast moving that even what was published last year is already out of date. Knowing how to find keywords for keyword search engine optimization is a task that is often best left to professionals if you want to get the best results.
Advantages of using good keyword research services
Good services will be able to work with you to develop the keywords that your website needs. They can provide you all of the following:
- Develop your keyword strategy so that there is a clear purpose to selecting your keywords.
- Will be able to find comprehensive lists of keywords relevant to your business.
- A full understanding of what keywords will work well for your business with regards to search intent and other factors.
- Will be able to perform a competitive analysis on your keywords to see how easy they are to rank for.
- Will understand how to run a PPC campaign using relevant keywords to minimize costs and maximize returns.
- Will have access to premium analysis tools for keywords and SEO purposes.
- Will understand all aspects of SEO with regards to ranking pages and your site for specific keywords and long tail keyword phrases.
- Will know how to avoid penalties associated with Google panda and penguin.
How to select good keyword research services
There are many services out there but which one is the one that you should choose? With a huge demand for keyword research and SEO services there are a large number of services out there that have set themselves up as “experts” with little or no real experience. Many of these services offer budget services and many do not even have any in house expertise at all and will hire cheap freelancers through places such as Upwork or Fiver. Many will offer keyword help that is purely based on using the Adwords keyword tool without any real analysis or thought. The following are some tips to help you to select the best keyword research services to provide you with the help that you need:
- How long have they been in business? Check the “Whois” listing for their website to see how long they have been around for. Poor businesses do not tend to stay around for several years.
- Are they a name in the industry? Are they linked to from the main players in SEO online and do they have a good reputation. The only problem here is that some of the best will of course also be some of the most expensive.
- Do they have good references? Don’t just read what they have listed on their website. Ask to see examples of their work and get firm figures as to what they have achieved with other sites and businesses. “This information is confidential” or “we can only show you general information” may indicate that they have nothing to show.
- How good is their own website? What does it rank for? How did you find them? If they are impossible to find in search how well will they really do for your site if they cannot perform for their own site.